About Q4 Profiles Horse
How can you use the Q4 Horse Profile?
What do we offer?
Your personal Q4 Horse Profile is made based on two questionnaires which you fill out online. The result is an almost 40 pages long report. In this report you can find your personal description, your communication style, your rider’s type and an extensive description of your horse. Furthermore, the combination of you and your horse is described. Your strengths and pitfalls, and tips on how you can fine tune the relationship between you and your horse.
Because we think it’s important that you understand well what’s been described in the report and how to interpret the graphs, we don’t just send you the Horse Profile. In a 4-hour workshop, we explain more about the theory behind the instrument and we will go through the Horse Profiles together. Reactions by the participants are unanimous confirming the workshop has a great added value. ‘It’s nice to hear the experiences from other riders, this helps you to broaden your view. The workshop provides depth to the Horse Profile’s content.’
Q4 Horse Profile can be used, among others, for:
- Riders that want to get to know themselves and their horse better, so they can deal with their horse in a more pleasant way and enhance their performances.
- Riders that experience problems with their horse and want to solve these.
- People that want to buy a horse that suits their behaviour style and ambitions.
- Instructors that want to add an extra dimension to their knowledge. That want to learn how to adapt to their individual lesson clients and combinations, so they will be more efficient teachers and lessen their client flow
- Training and taming maneges
- Riding schools
- Equestrian training
Esther Huisman has developed Q4 Horse Profile. She has studied occupational and organisation psychology and has been using the DISC-model since founding her company in 2007 for team training and coaching managers. In developing the Q4 Horse Profile, she combines her passion for the human behaviour and horses. Esther has been riding since she was 6 years old and she is the proud owner of 2 studs, Ex and Lennox.
Roy Ramdjanamsingh and Eline Reijnders are the owners of Q4Profiles.